[Dbix-class] DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader with multiple schemas

Nick Anderson nick at webcraftcs.com
Wed Dec 19 22:28:02 GMT 2012

Thanks for your ideas Alejandro,

Operating on the two DBs in db_schema simultaneously ensures that all
inter-DB relationships are created correctly, otherwise they seem to
create independently without any connecting relationships when running
individually.

Yes, MySQL uses schema and DB interchangeably

I've actually decided to go for the filter_generated_code option with
which I can just do a regex replace on the table name. This seems to
work ok although I need to override the checksum checking, not ideal.

Thanks for your help!

Nick