[Dbix-class] copying rows from select

Roland Philibert rphilibert at aptina.com
Fri Jan 13 11:33:19 GMT 2012

Hi all,
I am new on the subject..please excuse my ignorance!

Am trying to find the most efficient way of doing a simple copy of rows
such as in sql: INSERT INTO table (col1, col2, col3, ...) SELECT col1,
col2, col3, ... FROM table   WHERE primarykey = xx

Many thanks.
Roland
Aptina (UK) Limited, Century Court, Millennium Way, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 2XT. Registered in England No. 06570543.

This e-mail and any attachments contain confidential information and are solely for the review and use of the intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and destroy this e-mail and any copies.