[Dbix-class] Problem getting data from resultset

Kenneth S Mclane ksmclane at us.ibm.com
Thu Jul 5 16:28:25 GMT 2012

I have a resultset I stuff into the stash for display. This works fine,
but I am working on exporting the data to Excel using
Spreadsheet::WriteExcel. When I use $sr->result_source->columns I get a
list of the fields in the main table, but none of the columns from related
tables, and I get all the fields from that table even though I am only
calling for 4 with a "columns => [list of columns]". Then when I try to
iterate though the data with $sr->next(); the server stops responding. I
have scoured the docs and cannot find any help.