[Dbix-class] Re: as_subselect_rs->delete bug?

Toby Corkindale toby at dryft.net
Wed Jul 11 05:38:11 GMT 2012

If it helps, the SQL I would have expected would be something like:

      DELETE FROM step
      USING stage
      WHERE step.stage_id = stage.id
      AND stage.name = 'Final'
      AND step.file_id = ?

Although now I think about it, it's probably hard to get to that from
a subselect_rs.

So maybe I'd expect something like

DELETE FROM step
WHERE id IN (
  SELECT id FROM step
  JOIN stage ON (step.stage_id = stage.id)
  WHERE step.file_id = ?
  AND stage.name = 'Final'
);