[Dbix-class] Problem with Views Object Expansion 0.08198

neil.lunn neil at mylunn.id.au
Wed Jul 18 05:00:14 GMT 2012

Seeing a problem occuring in 0.08198 which does not happen for me in =

0.08196.

I have a ( It is inheritted ) horrible overcomplex schema that I have =

been trying to clean up using View ResultSources and simplifying the =

sets of related objects created. Suits the purpose of the application at =

hand for now.

I am seeing a problem where the child result sets from the main Product =

object ( see Attached code ) are not being created. There is an accessor =

that points to the relation, but the ResultSets are empty.

Works fine in 0.08196.

Apologies for the complexity in the case. I can look for a more =

simplified test case and which change has affected later on.

Neil