[Dbix-class] table-per-subclass - how it works?

Alex Erzin eaa-home at yandex.ru
Fri Jun 15 06:59:04 GMT 2012

Yes, in some cases you are right, but you are saying about "long inheritance chains" and other cases where inheritance is not enought flexible,
but i say about just one case in one place where inheritance is preferred for me, and i try to find solution _how_ to implement inheritance, but not about _why_not_ :)