[Dbix-class] table-per-subclass - how it works?

Hailin Hu i at h2l.name
Fri Jun 15 08:49:34 GMT 2012

No, on subclass layer, Host has no relationship with Target.

The idea is a little tricky.
Inheritage is implemented according to the attribute 'parents' instead
of the natural class inheritage.

In class 'Host'

>> sub _build_parents {[qw/target/]}
This declaresd Host's parent as target( the relationship method name ).

Since 'Host' extends 'Base'

>> sub inflate_result {
This would be called when object is inited, which dynamically creates
so-called inherited accessors.