[Dbix-class] Need help with a search query

Dennis Daupert ddaupert at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 15 13:44:48 GMT 2012

Thank you Hailin Hu and Frank Schwach. I appreciate
the info, and what's left of my hair does also :-)

The multiple level join did work!
join =3D> {"people_companies" =3D> "company"}

During doc search yesterday (hours, frankly),
I read a statement somewhere that a many_to_many =

accessor cannot be used in a join. Even so, I did =

try it, but it didn't work for me.

This join also did not work for me, don't know why:
join=A0=A0=A0=A0 =3D> 'people_companies', =

When trying that join, I did also set 'people_companies.code'
in the where clause, to no avail. I also tried using the
belongs_to 'company' accessor out of desperation, or =

maybe a moment of madness.

Anyways, again, thanks guys, maybe I can keep my job now :-)

/dennis