[Dbix-class] DBIx-Table-TestDataGenerator-0.001 released

"José Diaz Seng" josediazseng at gmx.de
Thu Nov 1 23:41:06 GMT 2012

Thank you for the helpful sample code, Peter, it has answered my question!

I would love to help with the stalled branch you mentioned, it looks interesting to me and
there surely is a lot to learn while working on it. But first I need to round things off
in my module and use DBIC to substitute some DBMS-specific code. I hope it will be
completed in about a week and that I will then have a good enough understanding to be able
to be of any help. I will then come back to the subject of the DBIC branch.