[Dbix-class] rows error

Peter Rabbitson rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us
Sat Nov 10 14:41:23 GMT 2012

On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 02:50:24PM +0100, Theo Bot wrote:
> Peter
>
> I'm sorry it was my fault. I upgraded my DBIx::Class module, but I'm also
> using a private instance of DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI . And that one wasn't
> updated so I caused the issue myself.

No problem. Could you share what is the reason for a private override of
::Storage::DBI ? Its interfaces are very much fluid at the moment, and you
are bound to see a lot of breakage on every upgrade. If you tell us what
is the end-result you are after, perhaps DBIC can implement this
properly in the next versions.

Cheers