[Dbix-class] test failures in latest DBIx::Class

Peter Rabbitson rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us
Thu Nov 15 18:55:39 GMT 2012

ARGH!!! Fixed: https://metacpan.org/source/RIBASUSHI/Class-Accessor-Grouped-0.10009/Changes

> As well as a bunch of TODO passes:

> which, if they're no longer TODO should be turned into actual tests, I guess.

Test::More does not have a sane facility to declare a "block" as TODO.
What you are seeing are series of tests, if at least one of them fails
the whole TODO makes no sense, even if parts of it pass. I find that
declaring individual TODO blocks within this main block is too much
hassle, and rather error prone for the little benefit it offers.

If you have a better idea how to deal with this - please do share.

Cheers