[Dbix-class] ResultClass::HashRefInflator skipping last column on table joins

Peter Rabbitson rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us
Mon Nov 26 10:39:52 GMT 2012

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 10:08:07AM +0000, Jillian Rowe wrote:
> I was cutting and pasting from several logs, sorry about that. Lets start fresh.
>
> SQL statement:
>
> SELECT me.PID, qdem.qdem0006, qdem.qdem0007, qdem.qdem0008, qdem.qdem0009, qdem.qdem0010  FROM qpid me LEFT JOIN qdem qdem ON qdem.qdempid = me.pid
>
> Fields:
> 'FIELDS' => [
>                         'PID',
>                         'qdem.qdem0006',
>                         'qdem.qdem0007',
>                         'qdem.qdem0008',
>                         'qdem.qdem0009',
>                         'qdem.qdem0010 '
>                       ]
>
> The inflator is giving me the same result as before, leaving off qdem0010. No matter what case I choose it leaves off the last. If Fields is
>                        [  'PID',
>                         'qdem.qdem0006',
>                         'qdem.qdem0007',
>                         'qdem.qdem0008', ]
>
> The inflator leaves off the 0008, but cursor keeps it.
>
> Perhaps there is an error someplace else. I will try to keep on it and see what happens.

Dumping $rs->_resolved_attrs at various places may tell you more. Please
let us know of your progress - this *may* indeed be a bug caused by some
component interacting with something else. Even if the problem is caused
by you, we may still have the ability to at least warn the user
"something bork is happening" instead of silently doing the wrong thing.

Cheers