[Dbix-class] Candidate name DBIx::Table::TestDataGenerator for a CPAN module - readable version

"José Diaz Seng" josediazseng at gmx.de
Wed Oct 3 13:17:14 GMT 2012

Robert,

DBIx::Table::TestDataGenerator adds new records to a table automatically, with mass data tests in mind
and with minimal configuration by the user, whereas DBIx::Class::Fixtures dumps existing records to preserve
the current state and enable re-testing based on the same data (at least that's my understanding of its
documentation).

So while I don't think there is an overlap between the modules, I can imagine that they could work well together.
I will take a closer look at DBIx::Class::Fixtures, thank you for pointing out this module.

José