[Dbix-class] Deletion of related rows in MySQL

Peter Rabbitson rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us
Tue Apr 9 08:51:58 GMT 2013

On Tue, Apr 09, 2013 at 12:35:04PM +0400, Konstantin A. Pustovalov wrote:
> Hi list!
>
> I have a code which I have narrowed to http://paste.scsys.co.uk/240549
> It does $schema->resultset->search_rs->search_related_rs->delete
> This happened to work with DBIC v 0.08196 but stopped after upgrade
> to recent version.

Which recent version? I ask because this very issue was re-fixed in
0.08205 [1] which shipped 3 month ago.

Please let me know if you observe the same problem under the current
version 0.08210, and if this is the case - augment t/71mysql.t [2] with
a scenario modeled on the failure you encountered.

Cheers

[1] https://metacpan.org/source/RIBASUSHI/DBIx-Class-0.08210/Changes#L69
[2] https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/blob/master/t/71mysql.t#L297