[Dbix-class] transaction in a resultset class

Charlie Garrison garrison at zeta.org.au
Sat Apr 13 02:25:24 GMT 2013

Good afternoon,

On 12/04/13 at 10:50 AM -0400, shawn wilson <ag4ve.us at gmail.com> wrote:

>I had to read it a few more times until I got it.

Great, I'm glad you got it.

>I think that maybe showing more resultset examples in the cookbook
>might've helped or have working Cookbook::Recipe(s) like Moose? Even
>taking the artist cd example out of cookbook and making a working
>example (with or without explanation but in a runable forum) would be
>cool.

As I mentioned before, I'm sure the devs would appreciate a doc
patch that makes it more clear for new users. Even better would
be to read the recent "the apparent complexity of it all" ML
thread where there has been much discussion about improving the
docs. Contributions there would be most welcome.

Charlie

--
    Ꮚ Charlie Garrison ♊ <garrison at zeta.org.au>

〠  http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt