[Dbix-class] Fwd: Sybase identity column value not being retrieved during create()

Peter Rabbitson rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us
Wed Jan 9 17:54:22 GMT 2013

On Wed, Jan 09, 2013 at 10:27:52AM -0500, Phillip Moore wrote:
> NOTE: I attempted to send the forwarded message below for the
> holidays, but it got bounced.   I've re-joined the mailing list, so
> I'm hoping this one gets through this time....

Yep it did. For future reference you can always see if the message
made it to the archives [1].

As far as the bug in question - can you please checkout the current
master [2] and run the test suite against your RDBMS by setting
DBICTEST_SYBASE_DSN, DBICTEST_SYBASE_USER and DBICTEST_SYBASE_PASS
to sensible values.

Whichever tests fail - re-run them with prove -lv and send us the
full output.

Cheers