[Dbix-class] Fwd: Sybase identity column value not being retrieved during create()

Peter Rabbitson rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us
Wed Jan 9 21:03:29 GMT 2013

On Wed, Jan 09, 2013 at 03:54:29PM -0500, Phillip Moore wrote:
> Understood -- I'll be more than grateful for whatever help you might
> be able to offer.
>
> Again, if there's anything you would like me to do to gather
> additional diagnostics, just say the word.

Actually it would help if there is a way for me to login to a place
where I have access to said DB to run tests and stuff. This will make
the process go quickest. If this is possible - my ssh key:
http://git.shadowcat.co.uk/gitweb/gitweb.cgi?p=dbsrgits/gitosis-admin.git;a=blob_plain;f=keydir/ribasushi.pub;h=2bf8d7538d24910ac44ba7bc7e67e5fbd314562d;hb=193c68e609f550e5d749a0ed911bed24e328f0b3