[Dbix-class] Help ribasushi find his lost mojo ;)

Chris Carline chris at carline.org
Fri Jul 12 16:24:03 GMT 2013

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 4:44 PM, Peter Rabbitson <rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us>wro=
te:

> I wrote a relatively long meditation on the merits and demerits of my
> continuous involvement with this project:
>

> http://blogs.perl.org/users/peter_rabbitson/2013/07/crowdsourcing-self-co=
nfidence.html

> If you are a DBIx::Class user and are either happy or unhappy with how
> things are progressing - please chime in with a comment.
>
> Cheers!

Replying as a possibly non-representative lurker, I'd like to say I greatly
value your many, significant and solid contributions to the DBIx::Class
project and this list and would be delighted to see that continue (in
whatever form). However I can sympathise with your dilemma, and if you
choose to step back/away that's fine too -- when something stops becoming
fun/interesting/enjoyable, particularly if you're doing it on a voluntary
basis for little thanks, then maybe it's time to find something else that
can scratch that itch. It's better to do that than to burn yourself out,
after all. :-)

Anyway. Just wanted to send a small message of appreciation -- hope it
helps one way of the other.

Chris