[Dbix-class] Re: "search on row->has_many fails if row has prefetch join", after 0.08196 -> 0.08206 upgrade

Colin Dearing colin.dearing at net-a-porter.com
Sun Mar 10 14:36:49 GMT 2013

I have tested this in our test suite with master at that time and can
confirm it passes.

Thanks for your help.

--
Colin Dearing
Developer

NET-A-PORTER.COM
Irresistible fashion at your fingertips

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate the information. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Net-A-Porter Group Limited.

The Net-A-Porter Group Limited is a company registered in England & Wales Number: 3820604 Registered Office: 1 The Village Offices, Westfield, Ariel Way, London, W12 7GF