[Dbix-class] Sybase users needed to test a DBIC::Storage::Sybase::ASE change

Matthew Phillips mattp at cpan.org
Wed Mar 27 20:53:02 GMT 2013

Hey Riba,
as an update to this: I've got sybase up and running on my VM, but can't
get the damn DBD compiled against it. I'll keep you posted if I figure it
out. Starting to see what you meant by 'massive bitch'.

Cheers,
Matt

On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 10:15 AM, Peter Rabbitson <rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us>wr=
ote: