[Dbix-class] How to build a "good" object with deep nested prefetched rows from raw data?

Peter Rabbitson rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us
Thu May 2 11:35:40 GMT 2013

On Thu, May 02, 2013 at 03:08:18PM +0400, Dmitry L. wrote:
> Peter, thanks!
>
> Right now I use a wrapper around ResultSet->all and set_cache for childs.
> And in code I retrieve all data at once via ->all.

Right, and and as you noticed this is suboptimal ;) The feature in
question (allow a random resultset to inflate from a plain 2x matrix
supplied via *something*) is needed, and useful. Just noone had the time
to experiment/ponder it yet. It would be awesome if you do that and get
back with what you neded up with ;)

Cheers