[Dbix-class] where does Main come from?

Peter Rabbitson rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us
Wed Sep 4 06:05:43 GMT 2013

On Mon, Sep 02, 2013 at 03:39:14PM +0100, Dave Howorth wrote:
> I'm just looking at DBIx::Class::Manual::Example
>
> It starts out by setting up a database and then goes on to 'Set up
> DBIx::Class::Schema' and all of a sudden it is creating a subdirectory
> called Main.
>
> Why? Where did that come from? It's supposed to be a simple example, so
> presumably there's a pretty important reason why this directory appears
> out of nowhere.
>
> Why is there no explanation of why we need that extra level of
> directory? Why is it called Main instead of Schema?

This was fixed just last week by [1]. Please read tne new version of the
PODs here [2] and here [3] and let us know if more changes would be
necessary.

Cheers

[1] https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/commit/a5bd5d88
[2] https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/blob/master/lib/DBIx/Class/Manual/QuickStart.pod