[Dbix-class] DBIx JOIN issue in New version

Peter Rabbitson rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us
Thu Feb 13 12:31:28 GMT 2014

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 01:42:22PM +0530, Sheeju Alex wrote:
> Here is the output after using Test::DiagINC and I don't see SQL::Abstract
> in the list but I see DBIx::Class version is * 0.08270*

This is your clue then. T::DI excludes everything from local libs. If
you do not see SQL::Abstract this means that you have a ./privatelib
containing some modules including a much older version of SQL::Abstract,
instead of the one DBIC depends on.

If you disbelieve me - add this code anywhere in your test:
END {
  use Devel::Dwarn;
  Dwarn \%INC;
}

Pay close attention to the source of (the value right of) SQL/Abstract.pm

Cheers