[Dbix-class] [Follow-Followup] Help needed to get a much needed feature into DBIC (low barrier to entry)

neil.lunn neil at mylunn.id.au
Mon Jan 13 14:34:07 GMT 2014

On 14/01/2014 12:56 AM, Peter Rabbitson wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 01:48:35PM +0000, Peter Rabbitson wrote:
>> * For those who cloned the repo and saw a passing test - I am a teapot.
>> The correct incantation is:
> The correct-correct incantation is:
Yeah it was there eventually.
> Argh... don't let me operate email threads while distracted
I would hope anyone who wants to contribute at least understands git.
Anyhow.

Still working on some things,[(while not otherwise distracted :) ] and
trying not to rebase into existing or previous Hash::Merge code (good
for some reasons but otherwise evil).

Things start looking similar to current code but a little concerned over
deep hash merges. Hopefully something that doesn't totally die within
the week.