[Dbix-class] custom resultsource and subclasses

Mitchell Elutovich melutovich at gmail.com
Wed May 28 11:51:53 GMT 2014

I have the need for a custom resultsource based on the SQL select of a
union of multiple tables; I would like to have a different subclass
associated with each table and I would have a column which indicated which
subclass to choice.  In a normal result set I know that there is an
inflate_result method called which I can hook into to have the results
blessed correctly; does the inflate_result or equivalent get used for a
custom resultsource ?