[Dbix-class] SQL::Translator quoting changes, please test 0.11020_01

Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker ilmari at ilmari.org
Sat Oct 18 15:25:34 GMT 2014

Hi all,

I have just uploaded SQL-Translator 0.11020_01, which features
significant improvements to the parsing, quoting and escaping of
identifiers and strings for SQLite, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLServer and
Oracle.  If you use SQLT with any of these databases, and especially if
you have quote_identifiers enabled (or the deprecated
quote_{column,table}_names), please test this release.

   http://metacpan.org/release/ILMARI/SQL-Translator-0.11020_01

--
"I use RMS as a guide in the same way that a boat captain would use
 a lighthouse.  It's good to know where it is, but you generally