[Dbix-class] Use of uninitialized value $mysql_ver in numeric lt

Dave Howorth dhoworth at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Fri Aug 7 14:58:34 GMT 2015

A bit more information.

The database didn't exist on the new machine. Now I've created it, the
warning has gone away. The original error message was:

DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::catch {...} (): DBI Connection failed: DBI
connect('host...) failed: Access denied for user ... to database ... at
/usr/local/share/perl5/DBIx/Class/Storage/DBI.pm line 1489.

HTH, Dave

PS Sorry I called the message an 'error'. It is of course a warning.