[Dbix-class] 0.082810 - uninitialized value $a_key warning

Peter Rabbitson rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us
Tue Feb 10 19:58:35 GMT 2015

On 02/10/2015 12:41 AM, Marco Palma wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone has run into the following warning thrown out
> by version 0.082810:
>
> Warning was 'Use of uninitialized value $a_key in string eq at ...
> DBIx/Class/ResultSet.pm line 3821

It's a semi-known issue. The code in question (as you correctly noted)
is crap, and is currently being rewritten. As with anything the rewrite
is running into more and more issues, so the problem persisted for a while.

I am making a note to fix this for the next maint, which should take
place some time this week. Look forward to an announcement via
https://twitter.com/dbix_class

Cheers!