[Dbix-class] _use_multicolumn_in() must not be called on replicated storage

Peter Rabbitson rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us
Sat Jan 24 11:37:56 GMT 2015

On 01/23/2015 12:54 AM, Bill Moseley wrote:
> What I'm not clear on is if this just wasn't tested with Replicated
> storage

This. The replicated code is not very well exercised in tests, due to
the complexity of setting up a replicated test setup just right. I am
looking into expanding my setup this year, but nothing definitive yet.

Anyway - please move the query method to the master-dispatch table, let
me know if it fixes your issue (i.e. that this is the only issue, and
everything else just works (tm))

Cheers