[Dbix-class] Making DBD::Pg to return Postgres arrays as Perl arrays

Alvar Freude alvar at a-blast.org
Thu May 7 12:28:37 GMT 2015

Hi,

> Am 07.05.2015 um 13:30 schrieb Adam Sjøgren <adsj at novozymes.com>:
>
> The problem I have is only when my datatype is a (custom) tuple.

The same here; I have a small sub, which decodes such strings and creates a array of hashrefs from it. It can be used to convert a pg-array which contains a combined type into a array ref of hashrefs.

Maybe this can be included in DBD::pg? But it needs Text::CSV_XS for the decoding stuff. When interested, I can post the sub.

Ciao
  Alvar