[Dbix-class] Governance: Proposal A is adopted

Matt S Trout mst at shadowcat.co.uk
Thu Dec 8 19:23:43 GMT 2016

On Thu, Dec 08, 2016 at 07:10:30AM -0500, David Golden wrote:
> Given the pattern of votes, I see no need to tally the exact numbers.
>
> The vast majority of voters clearly want the community to manage of the
> DBIx::Class namespace.

I have committed (and pushed to canonical master) the GOVERNANCE document
plus an empty RESOLUTIONS file, in d8cf3aa31fb3d6ff7813f021fcc002663725fc41

While the governance system (intentionally) does not allow me to enforce it,
I would strongly suggest that we all take a few days to chill before getting
back to work.

> I want to thank everyone for their participation and patience.

Seconded.

This is far from an entirely happy ending, but it is, hopefully, an ending
that will set us up to move forwards in a careful but constructive fashion.

Thank you everybody for bearing with the process.

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/