[Dbix-class] PostREST

Darren Duncan darren at darrenduncan.net
Thu Jun 16 22:12:46 GMT 2016

Bill, why not let Postgres handle this natively?  Postgres can federate
databases, particularly other Postgres databases, so you could let Postgres do
the work you envisage doing application level.  Granted, that may not be the
best option for your situation, but it is one you should evaluate.  Note that it
makes a difference which Postgres version you use, the later the better. --
Darren Duncan