[Dbix-class] GOVERNANCE: Aggregation and conclusion

Matt S Trout mst at shadowcat.co.uk
Tue Nov 8 01:09:56 GMT 2016

On Mon, Nov 07, 2016 at 12:23:36PM +0100, Peter Rabbitson wrote:
> On 11/02/2016 11:53 AM, Peter Rabbitson wrote:
> >I will publish a to-the-point workable proposal by the end
> >of this week.
> >

> Apologies for the delay yet again. Recent emails made articulating
> my point more difficult, so I am still thinking on how to properly
> respond. There are too many misconception (like e.g. that a fork is
> avoidable), and a manner of addressing them all still evades me.

Yeah, that's why I asked for monday, let me spend the weekend thinking.

Plus it was easier for me since I already had most of a proposal and
just needed to edit it.

Meanwhile, given I responded to your 'citation needed' request, it'd be
much appreciated if you could respond to my p5p question in the mean time;
I did my best to ask the question in an unprejudicial fashion, and I think
your answer should also help to further highlight where we differ.

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/