[Dbix-class] "row not found" updating partitioned table in PgSQL

Alex Povolotsky tarkhil at over.ru
Wed Nov 9 20:50:32 GMT 2016

Hello

I do see everyone busy resolving fate of DBIx::Class, but I have a
problem right here and now.

I have a table, in Postgres, partitioned with all required triggers.

When I update a row, posrgres returns "UPDATE 0". I'm not sure if it's a
bug or a feature, but DBIx::Class becomes VERY upset on it, writing tons
of lines like

Mojo::Reactor::EV: I/O watcher failed: DBIx::Class::Row::update(): Can't
update Schema::Result::InstaImages1=HASH(0x197e690): row not found at
imageloader-ev-new line 107

Can I somehow turn off this warning?

Alex