[Dbix-class] A slightly more concrete proposal

Darren Duncan darren at darrenduncan.net
Tue Oct 4 21:15:07 GMT 2016

I agree with this proposal that Matt stated, it seems solid to me.

I will also say that I intend to be a significant DBIC contributor personally
starting in the near future, estimated about 1 month from now.  Initially that
will take the form of significant new core features developed in an experimental
branch, which can then be evaluated by other community members and the core team
for usefulness.  If accepted these can then be selectively merged into core or
turned into extensions or inspire work by others as is best practice.  While
large changes are anticipated as fruit, they are by design intended to be fully
backwards-compatible with regular user code.

-- Darren Duncan