[Dbix-class] A slightly more concrete proposal

Wallace Reis wallace at reis.me
Thu Oct 6 09:56:59 GMT 2016

This pretty much matches my situation and opinion.

Thanks Riba for the great work so far.

+1 for Matt's plan.

Cheers,

--
Wallace Reis

Em 5 de out de 2016 08:55, "Nigel Metheringham" <nigel at dotdot.it> escreveu:

Background: I have been a happy DBIx::Class user from the early days.  I
have some code contributions within DBIC and SQLA, although relatively
small ones, but have not had a need to make changes in recent years, so

Riba has put in a lot of work over a number of years maintaining and
improving DBIx::Class - the level of commitment in this should in no way
be understated.

However going forward I would prefer to see an amicable move to a
maintainer team with an initial core membership as indicated by MST.

There needs to remain a focus on ensuring DBIC remains stable and does
not eat data.

Regards

    Nigel.

--

[ Nigel Metheringham ------------------------------ nigel at dotdot.it ]
[                 Ellipsis Intangible Technologies                  ]

IRC: irc.perl.org#dbix-class
Searchable Archive: http://www.grokbase.com/group/
dbix-class at lists.scsys.co.uk