[Dbix-class] Let's call things what they are 1/2

Peter Rabbitson rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us
Tue Oct 11 17:56:13 GMT 2016

On 10/11/2016 07:51 PM, David Golden wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 1:23 PM, Peter Rabbitson <rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us
>
>     In other words, to make it as clear as possible: the PAUSE admins'
>     taking a side in mst's 11th-hour scramble for relevance placed in
>     limbo the following:
>
>     ~/devel/dbic$ git diff -C -w --shortstat 6a0bca69f dc7d89911
>        516 files changed, 13941 insertions(+), 4547 deletions(-)
>

> That sounds like a threat.  Is that what you intended?

No, it is a PSA.

I currently do not see a clear mechanism by which this effort could now
reach the CPAN index.

I myself can no longer ship this myself ( as explained previously ), and
I have reasons to believe that this work will be scrapped by the "new
management".

I am simply highlighting the uncertainty currently in place.