[Dbix-class] Let's call things what they are 2/2

Christian Walde walde.christian at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 17:11:47 GMT 2016

On Wed, 12 Oct 2016 09:41:27 +0200, Peter Rabbitson
<rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us> wrote:

> ( by further committing to the repository and/or shipping stuff to CPAN
> under a group-controlled namespace ) would imply tacit endorsement of
> the currently presented proposal for the project governance. I will not
> do that.

You once told me every action you take and decision you make is done out
of a desire to create the best engineering possible for the end user.

I'm not sure how avoiding 'tacit endorsement' serves that purpose? Maybe
there's an angle i'm not seeing. Would you care to explain?

--
With regards,
Christian Walde