[Dbix-class] latest DBIx::Class "Not inlining a constructor..."

Bernhard Bauch bauch at zsi.at
Thu Oct 13 13:06:15 GMT 2016

dear peter,
(was on holydays the last week)..

i did try the latest /current master, the warnings are gone on the testing -script :)

when i start my Catalyst-Applikation, i get other/new message:

------------------------------------
/usr/local/BaseFrameWork/sites/MyApp/script/MyApp.psgi: Schema MyApp::Schema=HASH(0xced96e0) failed the 'valid_c3_composition' sanity check: Class 'MyApp::Schema::ResultSet::Attachment' was originally using the 'dfs' MRO affecting the lookup order of the following method(s): BUILDARGS(), DESTROY(), meta(), new(). You MUST add the following line to 'MyApp::Schema::ResultSet::Attachment' right after strict/warnings:
  use mro 'c3';

/usr/local/BaseFrameWork/sites/MyApp/script/MyApp.psgi: Schema MyApp::Schema=HASH(0xced96e0) failed the 'valid_c3_composition' sanity check: Class 'MyApp::Schema::ResultSet::Page' was originally using the 'dfs' MRO affecting the lookup order of the following method(s): BUILDARGS(), DESTROY(), meta(), new(). You MUST add the following line to 'MyApp::Schema::ResultSet::Page' right after strict/warnings:
  use mro 'c3';

/usr/local/BaseFrameWork/sites/MyApp/script/MyApp.psgi: Schema MyApp::Schema=HASH(0xced96e0) failed the 'valid_c3_composition' sanity check: Class 'MyApp::Schema::ResultSet::Users' was originally using the 'dfs' MRO affecting the lookup order of the following method(s): BUILDARGS(), DESTROY(), meta(), new(). You MUST add the following line to 'MyApp::Schema::ResultSet::Users' right after strict/warnings:
------------------------------------

These 3 ResutSet are the ones that are inherited from my BaseFrameWork.
If i add
	use mro 'c3';
to the 3 classes in my applikation directly after
	use Moose;
the warnings are gone, and the application runs fine :)

do you know, when DBIC will be released including the moose-fix ?

thanks for yourr support!!
cheers, berni

> On 30 Sep 2016, at 12:48, Peter Rabbitson <rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us> wrote:
>
> On 09/19/2016 02:14 PM, Bernhard Bauch wrote:
>> dear peter,
>>
>> here's my example code..(see attachment)
>
> Sorry for the delayed response.
>
> It seems that commit https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/commit/e1d9e578b8 tickles some sort of bug within MooseX::NonMoose as demonstrated here: https://github.com/doy/moosex-nonmoose/issues/15
>
> The upcoming version of DBIC will not contain the line added in e1d9e578b8 as per https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/commit/0c90b924
>
> I have tried your example script with the current master ( https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/commit/8aae7940 ) and it no longer warns.
>
> Could you please try this (running against latest) and report back?
>
> Cheers!

> Searchable Archive: http://www.grokbase.com/group/dbix-class@lists.scsys.co.uk
>
> !DSPAM:57ee4317170078726614985!

—
Bernhard Bauch
Webdevelopment

ZSI-Zentrum für Soziale Innovation GmbH
Centre for Social Innovation

Linke Wienzeile 246, A-1150 Wien, Austria
Mail: bauch at zsi.at
Skype: berni-zsi