[Dbix-class] GOVERNANCE: An actually concrete proposal w/bootstrap governance system

Ashley Pond V apv at sedition.com
Tue Oct 18 20:33:19 GMT 2016

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 2:28 PM, John Stoffel <john at stoffel.org> wrote:
> I'm just amused by all the verbiage flowing by, but no code, cries for
> help with the code, etc.  If it's all such a pain in the ass, just
> free what's here and fork the project.  Sheesh... that's the open
> source way.

I've been involved with this project since before day one, John, and
I've been one of the bigger evangelists for it. I *was* considering
forking or starting over before RIBASUSHI came and started to fix the
fallow codebase, when MST had disappeared saying only a complete
rewrite could fix the deep problems with the codebase.

I am not amused by any of this, least of all by your reply.