[Dbix-class] IMPORTANT: A discussion of DBIC governance and future development

Renvoize, Martin martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com
Mon Oct 24 06:23:40 GMT 2016

+1 for the DBIC2 namespace and the split being original stable dbic on the
primary space.

I think this give's the most stability to the users, and at the same time
give the development team the most space for innovating into new and
exciting area's should they wish to.  Seems like a win-win to me!  Stable,
performance and bug fix related releases on original DBIC along with a
stable api upon which plugins and the current ecosystem should all continue
to work.  New exiting features, possible non-backcompat api changes and
experimentation on the new dbic2 namespace.

So yes, +1 from me for this split approach!

*Martin Renvoize*

Development Manager

*T:* +44 (0) 1483 378728

*F:* +44 (0) 800 756 6384

*E:* martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com

www.ptfs-europe.com

<https://www.ptfs-europe.com>

Registered in the United Kingdom No. 06416372   VAT Reg No. 925 7211 30

The information contained in this email message may be privileged,
confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you think that you have received this email message in
error, please email the sender at info at ptfs-europe.com