[Dbix-class] Merging ResultSets

Matt S Trout mst at shadowcat.co.uk
Thu Apr 20 01:18:31 GMT 2017

On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 12:52:25PM +0300, Mitchell Elutovich wrote:
> Matt will your way though not have multiple trips to the db?

Yes. But if you're already using the resultsets for something else, that's
probably already the case.

If you're not already using the resultsets for something else, then I'd
construct a single resultset using '-or' to generate OR clauses in the SQL
and avoid needing the UNIONs in the first place.

If neither of the above applies, then I'm not really sure what your use
case is and a bit more detail would probably help elucidate.

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/