[Dbix-class] DBIx giving err due to camleCase??? not sure..

Rajeev Prasad rp.neuli at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 21 13:45:23 GMT 2017

no, nodeID is auto increment field as seen in tabel description. it is complaining there is no such key. i dont know why...

    On Monday, August 21, 2017 7:39 AM, tirveni yadav <yadav.tirveni at gmail.com> wrote:

 On Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 6:50 AM, Rajeev Prasad <rp.neuli at yahoo.com> wrote:

> why am i getting this err in DBIx::Class ?
>
> $./update_db.pl
> DBIx::Class::ResultSource::unique_constraint_columns(): Unknown unique
> constraint nodeid on 'node' at ./update_from_ieds.pl line 80
>

> relevant code:
> sub addNode
> {
>    my $node = shift; my $lcNode = lc($node);
>    my $id = $schema
>        ->resultset('Node')
>        ->find_or_create
>        (
>            { nodeName => $lcNode },
>            { key => 'nodeid' }
>        );
>    return $id;
> }

Are you trying to do this:

my $id = $schema
        ->resultset('Node')->find_or_create
      (
            {
            nodeName  => $lcNode ,
                nodeID    => $nodeid,
        }
        );

--
Regards,

Tirveni Yadav

www.bael.io

What is this Universe ? From what it arises ? Into what does it go?
In freedom it arises, In freedom it rests and into freedom it melts away.
Upanishads.