[Dbix-class] Can't locate object method "in_storage" via package "Math::BigInt"

Alex Povolotsky tarkhil at over.ru
Wed Jan 4 22:42:04 GMT 2017

Things are getting more and more strange.

Attempt to isolate code failed; simple one-liner works.

$inode->{owner}->{id} from the original code is not an object.

In fact, problem was in different line, where plain status => 1 somehow
turned into          'status' => bless( {
                                'value' => [
                                             1
                                           ]
                              }, 'Math::BigInt' ),