[Dbix-class] Please review my proposed CPAN Module: DBIx-Class-Schema-VersionCheck

Daniel Böhmer post at daniel-boehmer.de
Fri Jan 6 15:20:47 GMT 2017

Hi Andy and Racke,

I know of all the modules you mentioned. Personally I've decided to go
with
App::DH which works fine for me. I don't know the exact differences
though.

However, I don't get what you want to tell me. Is the purpose of my
module already implemented in yours?

To make it exactly clear: My module is not about handling migrations
itself. I just happened to have a software based on a schema managed
with App::DH & DBIC::DeploymentHandler and desired a quick way to
add a version check to my web application.

Maybe I'm missing your point. Then please give me a hint how to
easily add a version check to MyApp.pm when using DBIC::DH::CLI
or DBIC::Migration.

Kind regards
Daniel Böhmer