[Dbix-class] Count + having

Matt S Trout mst at shadowcat.co.uk
Tue Jan 24 22:58:27 GMT 2017

On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 08:06:42AM +0000, RAPPAZ Francois wrote:
> But this
>     $schema->resultset('Abo')->search_rs(
>             {
>                 'me.noabt' => $value_aref->[0],
>             },
>             {   select => ['me.noabt', {count => 'abojrnabt.noabt', -as => 'count_abo'}],
>                 join       => ['abojrnabt'],
>                 group_by   => ['me.noabt'],
>                 having => \[ 'count(abojrnabt.noabt) > ?', 1 ] ,
>             });
>
> works.

Unless I misremember, the SELECT list isn't necessarily in scope for HAVING.

Worth playing around at an SQL console to get a feel for how it actually
interacts; HAVING is awesome but something you tend to use rarely enough that
it's easy to forget how it works (I know I do, hence the 'unless' above ;)

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/