[Dbix-class] view and is_nullable

Thomas Sibley trsibley at uw.edu
Tue Nov 7 20:48:08 GMT 2017

What I do in this situation is amend the generated result definition with another call to add_columns, like so:

   __PACKAGE__->add_columns(“+column_name" => { is_nullable => 0 });

That overrides the generated value, and dbicdump preserves your custom amendments to the class provided they’re at the bottom, outside of the delimited “don’t change this” block.