[Dbix-class] view and is_nullable

Alex Povolotsky tarkhil at over.ru
Fri Oct 20 15:06:47 GMT 2017

Hello

I'm using a view to make code more readable; dbicdump sets is_nullable
to 1 for all fields.

Than I'm copying relation from one of the tables used in view, and

"might_have/has_one" must not be on columns with is_nullable set to true
(Billing::Schema::Result::BillDebt/at_id). This might indicate an
incorrect use of those relationship helpers instead of belongs_to

while that column is not nullable and join is not left.

How do I make automated dbicdump's view column not nullable?

Alex