[Dbix-class] Unmet DBIx::Class::Optional::Dependencies not fatal

Matt S Trout mst at shadowcat.co.uk
Sat Apr 28 01:39:32 GMT 2018

On Sat, Apr 28, 2018 at 01:07:24AM +0200, Peter Rabbitson wrote:
> Thank you for the report! This is definitely something...
> unexpected. Will investigate over the weekend.

While I voted for you to regain control of the project since you'd decided
not to kill it ... it would be very much appreciated if you released your
unreleased work ever - your extensive criticism of our conservatism about
releasing that code, in the light of your failure to bother actually
releasing it and replying to tickets with "won't happen until 2019" is not
really encouraging.

I obeyed the principle of "shit or get off the pot" - I got off. It'd be
nice if you could do one of the two at some point too.

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/