[Dbix-class] Static / reference data

Matthew Somerville matthew at mysociety.org
Wed Aug 22 19:55:06 GMT 2018

On 22 August 2018 at 20:22, Andy Armstrong <andy at hexten.net> wrote:
> If I do prefetch => ['service', { service => 'parent' }] I only get results for the cases where the service hierarchy is two levels deep.

I think you might only want prefetch => { service => 'parent' } ?
The "The "prefetch" attribute can be used with any of the relationship
types" bit of the documentation seems relevant here, it sounds like
there's no reason why it wouldn't work, as long as it knows the parent
is optional (might_have). Like "liner_notes" in the example.

ATB,
Matthew